REFUND POLICY AND TERMS AND CONDITIONS Membership Currently, we do not offer memberships, but memberships can be cancelled at any time. Membership fees are normally non-refundable but if you have made an error in your membership selection or change your mind about joining our membership, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org Donations Due to the nature of charity donations, refunds are given at the discretion of our management. Please make sure that the amount you enter is the amount you wish to give. In the event of an incorrect amount being entered, or if the donation is made accidently or there is an extremely unusual circumstance, please email us at email@example.com. We will review the request and respond. We will refund if there was a system error with the donation processing. If a donation is refunded, the associated tax receipt is no longer truthful so it should be shredded and destroyed. Events and Tickets The following terms and conditions will help all patrons to enjoy the event that tickets have been purchased for. Tickets entitle the holder to attend the event at the date, time and location stated on the front of the ticket and/or selected at the time of purchase through official sales channels. By purchasing a ticket the buyer and/or the holder agrees to the following:
- It is the responsibility of the buyer to ensure that all details are correct at the time of purchase especially the event name, date, time and location. The ticket may not be exchanged, refunded or returned except in accordance with Australian consumer Law.
- Tickets purchased from third party resale sites may not gain you entry to an event, as we cannot guarantee that the ticket/s will be valid
- The right is reserved to vary advertised program and to add, withdraw or substitute artists and content as necessary.
- The right of admission is reserved including where entry is delayed for late arrivals, refused or where a customer is asked to leave the premises.
- Food and alcohol not purchased at the venue will be refused entry
- The recording of an event using any device is prohibited unless otherwise advised.